We are proud to show you some of our projects we have completed with our different roof systems. A number of key figures are available for each project.
Lumenex® Venlo – Spain
Most important system benefits
- Increase yield per m2 & optimize crop quality
- Low usage of fresh water even in the dry Alicante area
- Reduce pesticides use and increase energy savings
- Maximum light transmission
- For all crop types
- Create worldwide ideal covered growing possibilities in local circumstances
- Seamlessly integrate durable climate control options like single sided continuous ventilation, sidewalls, insect netting, full surface screening and many more
- Perfect and fast mounting thanks to smart & tailor made engineered system solutions
- Crop: Tomatoes
- Surface: 3.5 hectares
- Bay size: 4,00 m
- Section size: 5,00 m
- Glass thickness: 4 mm
Lumenex® Venlo – The Netherlands
Lumenex® Venlo - World Horti Center, The Netherlands
4 mm glass and 16 mm Polycarbonate - Institutional - 10.800 m² - The Netherlands
The atrium is covered with the Lumenex® Venlo roof system suitable for 16 mm Polycarbonate panels, the greenhouse is equipped with the Lumenex® Venlo roof- and gable system suitable for 4 mm glass.
Both systems have been chosen for different purposes: the atrium is used for a year-round exhibition area and meeting point for companies, schools and institutes in the horticultural industry. The greenhouse is covered with 4 mm diffuse glass and designed with various compartments acting as a demo greenhouse for research and development.
BOAL Systems is a participant in the year-round exhibition within the World Horti Center. You are welcome to visit our stand to learn more about our greenhouse systems. For more information, visit the website of the World Horti Center.